Sunday, March 23, 2014

VaporBoost E-Juice Review


Hello all my fellow Vapor so I am coming to you with another review. From a company named VAPORBOOST. You can find them at  VaporBoost.com I heard of them through a wonderful lady I follow on YouTube by the name of LissyVapes  check out her YouTube channel .http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QPnnRnRfKRd_M-Tc68zkA she awesome reviewer of e-juices. Well let get on to this review. For starter VaporBoost is the only company that I found out that they are very into the health of the people who Vape there e-juices. There e-liquids are Americans made, USP grade ingredients, diacetyl free, FEMA/GRAS flavoring, quality controlled. 100% steep and ready to vape.( and this is very true take my word you do not need to steep them) Safety sealed and child restraint  caps, Dark glass bottles to insure the nicotine and flavors are less exposed to the effects of life, Also when you order from them you earn point to use on your next purchase plus ever order ships free. oh oh oh and did I mention that if you buy two you get the third free. I can't say enough about there customer serves either I contacted them regarding there e-juice and wanting to try them and blog about them. They were very friendly and understanding of the fact that I was a new blogger. They sent out the product for me to review the next day.  Alright lets start the review of there Amazing e-juices.


I asked to try four of there Amazing e-juices, Sweet Dreams, Stamina, Zen, and Chocolate and Mint.
below you will see the site description of the e-juice and then below that my thoughts on it.

Obtain your essential Zzzz with this aromatic blend of melatonin, L-theanine, natural passionflower & earl grey

A potion of timeless classic Earl Grey with a hint of Chai infused with passionflower, melatonin and L-theanine in a subtle sweet blend, essential for a comfortable and serene rest. This carefully crafted blend promotes restful sleep and helps regulate your internal biological clock that controls your natural cycle of sleeping and waking hours.

Sweet Dreams is a specially formulated blend of natural passionflower, melatonin, L-theanine and natural ingredients that altogether promote restful sleep by reducing muscle cramping, anxiety, and nervousness and help fall asleep easy as well as stay asleep longer with a vital outcome of allowing you to get the rest needed during the night.

  • Promotes restful sleep
  • Promotes regulation of sleep patterns
  • Reduces anxiety
  • Reduces muscle spasm for a relaxed rest

so I must be honest and say that if you are not a herbal type of person you may not like the taste of this blend. I on the other hand love the herbal taste. I will admit the first night I tried it I wasn't sure what I thought. but the more I vaped it the more I didn't want to put it down I wish there was a day blend that taste like this. but any ways let get to what I taste. On the inhale you can taste the Earl Grey and that is all I get but on the exhale I get the sweet taste of Chai once your full exhale is done you are left with a sweet taste of passion fruit. How well does it work? You ask, well let just say that I normally drink about three to four cups of strong good night tea and some time have to take a melatonin to help me go to sleep. I have been using this e-juice all by it's self now for almost a week and after vaping it for only ten to twenty minute I am relaxed and ready to sleep. I have had the best sleep in a long time. I really love this vape. I had two of my good friends and my husband try it after using it for two days and all of them said the same thing. That they have slept the best they have slept in a long time. If you have a hard time sleeping this blend is for you. trust me you will get past the herbal tea flavor once you see how well it work and how well you sleep with it. The throat hit is some where in the middle on this one. Again a must try.

Get the oomph your body and mind need in this exuberant blend of ripe mango and zesty orange

Rise with the sun and kick-start the day with this invigorating blend of vitamins, amino acids and caffeine-rich juice intensely steeped with ripe mango and a splash of refreshing orange so you can get in the zone with full alertness and focus.

Stamina is a robust blend of caffeine, taurine and complex vitamins – all combined to fortify and nourish your body and brain. This intricate blend provides energy and improves mental performance while alleviating fatigue and stress so you can face every day full of strength and energy.

  • Boosts mental performance
  • Improves concentration and focus
  • Combats tiredness
  • Increases energy and alleviates fatigue



So with this blend I get a cool refreshing taste of orange on the inhale and a sweet mango taste on the exhale. I use this blend when I first wake up. and let me tell you that it help me wake, Now no it doesn't give me crazy energy but it does help my brain to start it's gears and with four kids I need this. I vape it  through out the day just to give me a little oomph. I will be buy this one again love the way it makes me feel. I now only have two cups of coffee a day to my four to six cups of coffee. the throat hit is a bit light on this one but it a great blend either way...I would so suggest this to any one.


Find your body and mind’s peaceful state with this blissful fusion of natural passionflower and amino acids bounded by succulent fruit flavors

Allow yourself to assume position and regulate the mind and body towards a blissful state of relaxation and feel-good sensation. This exotic blend of succulent lychee, ripe guava and a dash of sweet peach along with natural passionflower extract, amino acids and healthy vitamins are the perfect combination to help reduce stress and get you even closer to a positively happier consciousness.

Zen is a delightful blend of natural passionflower, amino acids and healthy vitamins, along with other natural ingredients that help regulate your body and mind stress levels by promoting mood enhancement so you can feel good and have a positive outlook.

  • Promotes relaxation
  • Promotes mood enhancement
  • Reduces stress levels
  • Reduces physical fatigue


This is another blend that I truly enjoy vaping. With four kids you can only imagine the stress I in counter through out the day. I can always use some thing to help me keep calm as I think of what to do when things get out of control and the kids are fighting or just when in countering different thing through out the day. I grab this vape and start vaping. It give me a sense of calmness and help with my clarity. I feel a relaxation come over my body and I sense of happiness.  LOVE this blend. On the inhale I taste a sweet almost flowery flavor, very yummy on the exhale I taste a almost vitamin C flavor and then you get the very nice passionflower and peach flavor that is left behind. so yummy. The throat hit is very nice it's on the medium to side as well but a very nice throat hit. Again I would recommend this blend to any one, to the ones who work a full time or part time job, and encounter a lot of stress during that work period. To those who stress easy, Stay at home mom.....Ok every one who has stress in there life I suggest this blend to it really does work it has replaced some of my stress tea that I take during the day. and I love that I can take it with me any were I go and not have to worry about not having my tea cause it works.


Luxuriously sweet & silky chocolate infused with peppermint tones
This romantic duo of rich chocolate mingling with distinct notes of peppermint is the ideal calorie free treat you can enjoy day or night. We start by mixing layers of decadent, creamy chocolate with smooth European cream all exquisitely balanced with rich tones of peppermint. This chocolate wonder delivers incredible amounts of delicious, luscious vapor.
Ok so this is the only so this is a oh so yummy treat to vape. I love sweets very much. but with this vape I have not been reaching for any sweets as it truly take place of my sweets.. If you are on a special diet or doctor ordered to watch your sugar intake and such this is a great way to have your sweets with out the sugar intake or the calorie intake this is so the way to go. On the inhale you get a fresh peppermint flavor with a hint of creamy chocolate. On the exhale you get a rich and creamy chocolate flavor and the peppermint take the back seat till you get to the end of your exhale and they blend into a perfect heavenly peppermint chocolate blend. if you like chocolate and mint this blend is so what you are looking for. The throat hit is amazing on this one. a awesome throat hit.
Check out www.vaporboost.com  They truly have some amazing blends....and they are ready to vape the day you get them...Thank you for reading my review on VaporBoost. and please remember to follow so you can read my next review. Have a Vape-A-Lizing Day!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment