Friday, March 14, 2014

What I use as a vaper!!!!

 What I use as a vaper!!!!

Hello all you awesome Vape-A-Ling Vapors. I wanted to share with you the different types of ecigs/MODS I have use.  so let's get started.

I started with the eGo T 1100mAh Twin starter kit form CueCig.com it comes with two batteries two disposable clearomizers a case a charge that can be adapted to either a wall charger or a usb charger. You also receive a 10ml ejuice to try and a needle noise bottle. Also a case for a great price.$34.95 Remember use my code VAPEIT and save 15% off your total order. 

so lets see here the eGo T is a great starter it simple to use and get an idea of how vapping work's. it's a simple one system to use. screw on your clearomizer and press the button and your on your way to vapping. the battery last a good day and a half  if your a light to medium vapor. and a day if you are a heavy vapor. and the battery charges fast as well. it only takes an hour to charge your battery which is why I suggest the twin starter kid to  you have the second battery to use while the other charges. I prefer the wick less clearomizer.


I have upgraded now to a itaste vv3.0 it has variable voltage and variable wattage love this battery. It is slick and light. and so easy to use. It comes with a retractable USB charger. I love that you can tell how charged it is just the color of the bottom green for ready to go and charged  vape away Orange yellow for getting low on battery and red for need to be charged vapping coming to an end. I purchased my battery at a local smoke shop here in town called Headquarters. or you can check there web site out at HeadQuarters.com 

 I also upgrade to a mini pro tank or a Unitank Mini in pink. this was $20 at my local HeadQauter shop. it come with two style of mouth pieces 1 tube body 3 coil units and once connector piece. both mouth pieces are awesome. and the coils come in 1.5 and 2 in 2.5 omah which is awesome. and change the coil our is so easy. the pro mini tank holds 2.5ml of ejuice that twice what a normal clearomizer with hold. just aswesome.















On the right is my new mod the itaste vv 3.0 with the unitank mini aka the mini protank on the left is my older mod the eGo T battery with just a CE5 wireless clearomizer 


















I will at some point be doing other upgrades so keep your eyes out for that and thanks for reading my blog please make sure to follow so you can see all my updates.

HAVE A VAPE-A-LIZING DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment